With Adobe Premiere Pro CC, you can start editing your video the right way.
Adobe Premiere Pro is the best video editing software for people who want to be able to change recordings in any way they want. Debut Pro is used by professionals all over the world to make everything from business and marketing recordings, music recordings, and narratives, to films and TV shows. This full course is the best way to jump right in and start changing things.
Make videos the way you want them to look!
The best way to learn how to edit videos is to practice editing videos. This course comes with practice videos so that you can follow along with the tutorials and learn how to edit videos by doing.
By the end of the class, you’ll have made at least a one-minute video!
It doesn’t matter if you have a previous version of Adobe Premiere Pro (for Mac or PC) because you can still learn how to edit like a pro in this class!
In this Adobe Premiere Pro course, how do you use it?
In this complete guide to Adobe Premiere Pro video editing, you’ll learn not only how to use all of the editing tools in the program, but also how to edit from the point of view of a professional proofreader.
It’s a good idea to learn from someone who is already working in the field, knows the most up-to-date editing techniques, and has a Bachelor of Arts from one of the country’s top film schools.
Who this course is for:
- Video editors and people who want to be video editors should read this.
- With other software, you might know how to make changes to videos, but you want to learn how to do it with Premiere Pro instead.
- A beginner level editor who has never used Premiere Pro before or doesn’t know how to use it the right way.
- In the past, you’ve used Premiere Pro, but you want to learn more about it or get some help becoming a better editor.
- A person who makes videos for the internet or on social media will learn how to do video editing so that they don’t need other people to help them.