What you’ll learn
- Build a simple HTML text site
- Style web pages using CSS
- Build a Pipboy using Bootstrap
- Build and publish a Google Chrome Extension
- No previous development experience required
- Access to various open-source (free) software.
- Web development basics with HTML
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Bootstrap framework
This course covers the most popular web development frameworks, and will get you started on your path towards becoming a full-stack web developer!
Still not sold? Check out a few of the awesome reviews this course has received!
“Excellent Course! Highly Recommend It! Such a great hands on experience with this course.”
“Very nice course, covers all the stuff you need, good voice and good explanation makes it perfect for people that are new to HTML. Also there’s some best practices recommendations which are useful even for advanced developers.”
“Excellence in giving the optimal set of tools for web development beginners seeking a well-rounded start for professional web development.”
Thank you for taking the time to read this, and we hope to see you in the course!
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who would like to learn front-end web development
Created by Joseph Delgadillo, Nick Germaine
Last updated 6/2020
Size: 3.46 GB