In this course, you’ll learn Android Development and get to build your own Android R apps by using Java.
What you’ll learn
- Apply for your dream job as an Android Developer
- Build complex, production ready Java Android Applications
- Build server based Android Applications with Paypal integration from scratch
- Build a fantastic resume in order to show to employers
- Create Professional Java Applications
- Create Great Android Applications
- Bring your own App Idea to Life
- Master Java Programming Language
- No Programming Experience is Required
- No Programming Knowledge Required
- Passion to Create Awesome Android Apps
- A Windows PC, Mac or Linux Computer
[NOTE: This course includes two courses: a brand new Android R + Java course, as well as my legacy course that contains dozens of hours of app creation.]
The main goal of this course is to teach you Android Development and how to build amazing Android R apps (latest version) using its most popular programming language, Java.
My name is Morteza Kordi, senior mobile app developer and Udemy instructor with over 60,000 satisfied students, and I’ve designed The Complete Android + java Developer Course with one thing in mind: you should learn by practicing your skills and building apps.
I’ll personally be answering any questions you might have and I’ll be happy to provide links, resources and any help I can offer to help you master Java programming and Android R app development.
In this course, you will discover the power of Android app development, and obtain the skills to dramatically increase your career prospects as a mobile app developer.
You’ll build apps like:
Instagram Clone, Uber Clone, What’s App Clone, Twitter Clone, Firebase Social Network app and so much more…
So… Why This Course?!
- Learn to code like the pros – not just copy and paste
- Learn the latest Android P APIs and services – we don’t teach old junk
- Build apps – a lot of them
- No Experience is needed
- Lifetime support
Don’t wait and join us now by clicking the BUY NOW button!
Course image attribution:
by vecteezyWho is the target audience?
- People who have no programming experience
- This Course teaches the more Advanced Concepts of Android Development, so it’s also Essential for Advanced Android Developers too.
- People who want create their own android applications
- People who want to get a job as an Android Developer
- People who want to create awesome Android Applications just for fun
- People who want to work as a Freelancer
Created by Morteza Kordi, Samy Mkacher
Last updated 1/2021
Size: 70.18 GB