Understanding how databases work is beneficial in nearly every career field. Having the ability to use a database is extremely useful in a variety of disciplines, including marketing, account management, research, programming, and a variety of others. We will cover the following topics in this course:
- Learn why learning about databases is worth your time and effort.
- MySQL should be installed on your personal computer.
- Understand how to create and arrange a database to meet the needs of your project.
- Experiment with querying for the precise information you require.
- To conduct useful operations on big volumes of data, use aggregate functions.
- Connect various elements of the database in a powerful way.
- Step by step, write SQL queries for two course projects.
- Take comfort in the fact that our new database abilities are in high demand and highly transferable.
In one accessible location, with one instructor, become extremely valuable and relevant to employers with data-driven needs. If you’re ready to start learning about databases, I’ll see you inside!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning how to leverage the power of databases.