In this class, you will learn HTML5 and CSS3 from the ground up.
In this course, you will learn about the basics of websites and how frontend developers help make them. You will also learn about how they help make websites. Anyone who wants to learn how to design and build the front end of a website or someone who wants to be a full-stack developer and wants to learn how to build the front end of a website in detail should sign up for this course. It’s available for free for the rest of your life.
The main goals of this course are:
- Learn HTML and CSS from the beginning.
- Get some help with HTML.
- Take a look at the main job of a front-end developer.
- Check out the history of HTML5.
- Print a simple web page using HTML5.
- Use Visual Studio Codes to do your work, or work with them
- Get to know CSS.
- Cover the role that CSS3 plays in HTML 5.
- Learn how to code with advanced CSS3 skills.
- By making a real-world website, you can finish your experience.
You can become a great programmer if you write your code with consistency, so extra materials have been included with his course. Every time we’ve talked about coding, we’ve used Visual Studio Codes. You’ll see how to code in Visual Studio Codes.
To make things even better, you’ll also get Assignments that you can use to practice and keep track of your progress.
After this class, you should be able to make a real-world website for yourself or for any business or organization.