There are many reasons why you should take this course.
- How to Test Electrical and Electronic Components Step by Step will be taught in this course.
- By a computer engineer, the course has been meticulously planned and developed.
- Support on an individual basis;
- Because the course is not lengthy, you may complete it in a short period of time and then enjoy your newfound knowledge and experiences.
- Updates on a regular basis.
- The explanation is simple and easy to understand, supported with examples
- You will gain a thorough understanding of how electronic components function.
- You will be able to construct and interpret circuit diagrams for transformers, transistors, MOSFETs, inductors, diodes, and other electronic components.
The following are the topics that we will be covering in this course:
- Describe how to test a transformer and how it operates.
- How to Test a Transistor and Understand How It Works
- How to Test a MOSFET and Understand How It Works
- Learn how to Test an Inductor and Understand How It Works
- How to Test a Resistor and Understand How It Works
- How to Test Fuses and Understand How They Work.
- Learn how to Test a Capacitor and Understand How It Works
- How to test a diode, what it is, and how it works are all covered in detail.
- Parts and components of a Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS);
- Analysis of circuit diagrams;
- How to use a multimeter in the most effective manner;
Analysis of electrical and electronic component symbols, among other things…
You will also gain a wide range of abilities that will enable you to work as a hardware specialist and to have a thorough understanding of Power Electronics systems.
Throughout this course, I will teach you to step by step with a simple-to-understand explanation.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning electronics is welcome to do so.
- Technicians who wish to develop their abilities in the field of electronic testing;
- Students pursuing a degree in the field of electronics and electricity.