About this Course
Ionic 4 allows you to do just that. We can use your existing Angular, HTML, JS and CSS knowledge and build PWA, native mobile apps. This allows you to focus on the things you know and release your application on all possible devices (desktop and mobile) without having to learn different technologies to build apps for different platforms.
Ionic 4 is completely based on web components (Using Stencil).
This course takes your from zero to published app, taking a very practice-orientated route. We will build a news app throughout this course, we will see how we can use Ionic component library, how to fetch and handle user input, how to store data and much more!
We will touch on various topics like Architecture, Components, Navigation, Tabs, Sidemenus, User Input, Native Device Features, Storage, Http, etc…
And since building apps is only part of the fun, you will of course also learn how to run your apps either in the browser, on an emulator or on your own device!
What exactly are you going to learn then?
- Anuglar Refresher
- Ionic Fundamentals
- How to set up your Ionic 4 projects
- Using different Ionic 4 templates Blank, Tabs and Sidemenus
- The basics about Ionic 4 – How navigation works, how your project is structured and you use its rich component library
- Ionic 4 project architecture
- Creating user interface with the Beautiful Ionic 4 Components
- Show Modals, Alerts, Toasts and many more useful UI components
- Test the app in the browser, on emulators and real devices
- Using Ionic storage
- Building PWA and deploy on Firebase Hosting
- and much more.