The course is all about SAP SD standard report transactions , LIS reports, Query Building ,exploring SAP1& SAP2 Report menus and choose a right report for your Business Case
Sales, Shipping,Invoicing,Cross functional ( MM-FI) and other useful reports have been executed in a lucid manner for the greater benefit of learners to understand the report functionality
Also this course contains the other Tips and Technics like Creating Layouts/Variants ,printing and downloading reports and spool management
** Disclaimer ** –
- SAP is a registered trademark of SAP AG in Germany and many other countries. I am NOT associated with SAP.
- SAP software and SAP GUI are proprietary SAP software. Neither Udemy nor me are authorized to provide SAP Access. You can officially get SAP Access to practice on SAP system from SAP’s website. I am not allowed by Udemy to place a link here. Please google “SAP Access” and you can find the URL for the same.
Who this course is for:
- SAP SD Consultants/Project Managers/Business Users/students learning SAP SD in University or academy
What you’ll learn
- SAP SD Sales and Distribution Reports course enriches the learners with the Reports based on Business case and the analysis for the future planning
- Explore and learn most important SAP SD standard reports/LIS and Query reports to get most out of Day to day reporting/Strategic analytics
- Back order and Availability overview Reports/Stock in Transit/Credit Reports/Customer Open Lines-Outstanding Payments/Querying/LIS reports and Many more….
- Tips and Technics like User layouts/Variants/Spool /print Functionality etc