If you want to learn how to run your Fortigate firewall from the ground up, this is the course for you.
There are labs in this course that teach you how to set up, manage, and troubleshoot your FortiGate firewall. Because this is a practical course, I want you to finish each lab as soon as possible for better understanding because one of the best ways to learn is by doing.
GNS3 will be used to make labs. When we take this class together, I’ll show you how to set it up and use it. In the course, we’ll see all of the things that you as an administrator will have to deal with, like:
– The basics:
– setting up interfaces, such as vlans, LACP, and more.
– Configuration Backup and Restore, as well.
With Email Alerts:
– Both static and dynamic routes.
– Port forwarding, too.
– Firewall Policies can let or block traffic.
In this example, “FSSO.”
– LDAP compatibility, as well.
– SSL and IPSEC.
– A lot of space.
– Traffic Shaper:
In this case, SD-WAN is used.
More to come, as well.