An in-depth look at the Node JS and Express JS frameworks used to build backend apps as well as REST APIs. This course is best for beginners who want to learn backend development. Express JS is the only front-end technology.
When you build a website with Express.js, most of the code is already written for you to use. This means you can make a single page, multi-page, or hybrid web app with Express.js. Web applications on the server-side can be more organized with Express.js, which is very lightweight.
If you want to learn about the backend world, this class is for you!
You will learn:
- How to start with Express JS.
- Get, POST, PUT and DELETE: how to handle them
- The REST API is explained here.
- It’s easy to make a REST API.
- Using JSON to send messages to other people, or
- A response object in JSON.
- Many more.
Who this course is for:
- Express js is good for people who are new to node and want to learn about it.
- Developers who want to use a node as a web server or connect to web sockets with Express are interested in this.
- There is a front-end developer who wants to start learning the back-end.
- Everyone who wants to learn about backend development should use express.
Coding is fun!