There are a lot of people who want to learn how to make Android games with Android Studio and Java (SurfaceView).
I’ve made more than 10 Android games and put them on Google Play. I also made some of the best Android Game Development courses on Udemy. Here we go: In this course, I’ll show you how to make and sell an Endless Runner Game from start to finish step-by-step. I’ll show you everything you need to know. Because you’re learning Java, I only expect you to know a little about it. You should know how to use variables, loops, and objects. Other than that, I think you should have the most recent version of Android Studio running on your PC at all times.
Who should take this class?
- For people who want to learn about the basics of two-dimensional game development, this course is right for them. It teaches things like how to make a looping game, how to detect touch events, how to play sound effects, how to show your score and save your best, how to monetize with Google Admob, and so on.
- This course is great for Absolute Beginners who want to learn how to make Android games from the ground up.
- Beginners to making Android games.
- People who aren’t very good at Android development.
- In this case, the person is a novice at Java programming.
If you want to learn how to make an Android game from the ground up using only Android Studio and Java (SurfaceView), without using any other kind of game engine, then this is a good place for you to start.
Whether you make Android games for fun or for money, they can be very rewarding both personally and professionally. If you want to have some fun, you can make your own games. You can show off your friends and family. You might have been wondering how to make a game at some point. The experience of making your own game and then putting it out there can be great, and it can also help your job. If you want to make an Android game, you need to know the basics of game development and have the skills to make it happen.
If you want to work in the gaming industry, this is a good place to start. Android is the most popular platform for games, so if you want to work in the industry, this is a good place to start, too. If you just want to learn how to code, Java is a great language that is also one of the official languages for Android, and making games is a lot of fun. If you want to learn how to make Android games, I can help you. I’ve helped many students over the years.