What you’ll learn
- The Django REST Framework
- Creating a Reddit Clone
- Adding an API to an existing project
- How to use Curl and test APIs
- Beginner level experience with Django – If you’ve made a Django project before, you’ll do great
Have you ever wanted to create an API for Django but didn’t know where to start? Fed up with incomplete YouTube videos and poorly written tutorials? Do you have an existing Django project that you want to add an API to? Is the documentation for the Django REST Framework too complicated to understand?
THEN THIS IS THE COURSE FOR YOU!
In my course, I will walk you through the Django REST Framework from beginning to end! I’m a self-taught programmer so I know what it feels like to start from scratch. I care about your learning, but even more importantly… I care about you!
In this course we will:
- Learn what REST APIs are and how to use them
- Create a Reddit clone with API calls to make and delete posts, vote on posts and more!
- Add API functionality to an existing Django project
Feel free to take a free preview of this course to see if it’s a good fit for you. I am so confident that you will love my course, that I even offer a 100% 30-day money-back guarantee. You have nothing to lose, so come join me and let’s get started!
Who this course is for:
- Django developers who want to build an API
Created by Nick Walter
Last updated 7/2020
Size: 1.13 GB