These courses will show you how to make a fashion e-commerce website with Laravel.
To learn how to build a fashion website with Laravel, you’ll need to watch this video course. Making an e-commerce store that lets people buy things from you will give us the chance to work on a real-world project that people want to work on. It will also give us the chance to become a professional Full-Stack developers.
In the beginning, you will learn how to make a complete e-commerce template with HTML and CSS. Then, you will learn how to set up a PHP environment. Then, you will learn how to make a shopping cart and let customers check out. When you’re done, you’ll learn how to use the Paypal Payment system so that customers can pay you for your work.
As part of this course, you will also learn how to set up PayPal so that you can get paid for your products. PayPal is one of the most powerful ways to pay for things. When you add PayPal to your PHP website, you will learn a very important skill that is very important these days for any website.
It is at the end of this course that you will have built a project with the PHP programming language that lets people shop and buy products online while you still have control over your business and website.
Why should you do this?
Because this class is so important, there are a lot of reasons why it is so important.
1. You’ll build a real-world web app, not a project that doesn’t work.
2. I’ll teach you how to do things, not concepts that you won’t be able to keep.
3. When you do this, you’ll learn about HTML, PHP, and Mysql and how they work together.
4. When you do this, you’ll learn how to do full-stack development, and you’ll become a professional developer after building an e-commerce
Some of the things you’ll learn in this class:
1. Install the project environment and start a project.
2. Open the PHP project files.
3. Plan your project.
4. I show you how to make a complete HTML and CSS e-commerce theme.
5. How to make designs that are easy for people to use with CSS and Bootstrap.
5. The reasoning behind building a full e-commerce website.
9. How to let customers add items to their shopping cart, so they can buy more.
10 ways to let customers order and pay.
11. How to add the Paypal payment system.
12. The thing to know about how to run your database:
13. The best ways and practices.
14. Plan your project.
15. more than
I hope you have a great time learning.