FREE Basic HTML5 & CSS for beginners
About this Course
This course is designed to help beginners to learn the basics of HTML & CSS.
No prior knowledge of HTML & CSS required. You will learn all that from scratch.
In this course, about HTML you will learn:
- The definition of HTML and why it is a must learn.
- How a HTML document works (structure).
- About HTML Block Level & Inline Elements, such as:
- Headings (
- Formatting (, , , , , , , )
- Forms (Form Elements – ,
- More HTML Elements (
,, , ,
, , ,
, , ,
About CSS, you will learn the definition of it and what is the purpose of using it. You then, will learn how the CSS structure parts work, such as:
- Ruleset (or rule)
- Declaration Block
- Property Value
To put everything you’ve learned into practice, you will build a project called Lander (static landing page). You will learn how to setup the project structure. This includes:
- How to organize the HTML, CSS & Image files into folders
- How to create the HTML Document
- How to create the header, main content, after content, and footer.
- How to style all sections using: background colors, text colors, fonts, background images & elements positioning.
By the end of this course, you will have a complete knowledge and the required skills you need to be able to start the programming career that you have always wished foR.
Copyright © 2020 | MH Magazine WordPress Theme by MH Themes