This class talks about how alternating current motors are made and how they work. At the moment, the most common industrial motor is the induction motor, which is a type of electric motor. this class will teach you everything you need to know about both three-phase and single-phase induction motors.
There is a stator, which are the windings that stay in place, and a rotor, which moves the blades. It has three parts: an outframe, a stator core, and a series of low-resistance wire windings that are always on the motor frame. Stator winding terminals get voltage and electricity, which causes a rotating magnetic field in the stator. The rotating magnetic field makes the rotor bar conductor get electricity, which in turn causes the rotor to produce a magnetic field. The two magnetic fields work together to make the motor move in the direction of the moving magnetic field.
There are a lot of important things that this class will cover:
- Show how induction motors work.
- See how the three-phase induction motor moves and works.
- Discuss the parts of an induction motor and how they work.
- Discuss the benefits of an induction motor.
- Different types of rotors for an electric motor are talked about here.
- Induction motor stator units: Talk about the parts.
- Induction motors have a magnetic field that rotates as it moves through the air.
- Describe the use of an induction motor.
It will be up to the trainees if they want the PowerPoint for the course, an assignment, the unit quiz and test, and the answer key.