[100% Off] Agile Methodologies: Scrum, Kanban, XP, DSDM, FDD, Crystal Udemy Coupon
** Elite Instructors, On Udemy since 2016, 15,000+ students, 1,700+ reviews, overall rating of 4.5/5.0 **
Agile project planning is collaborative and involves the team in the planning and decision making process. For any agile project to be successful, project managers and team members alike must have a thorough understanding of estimation and planning tools and techniques. While the agile process is flexible and adapts itself to change, accurate and reliable planning is still possible within the framework of the agile methodology.
Among all Agile family members the most popular and used by practitioners are: Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP), Feature-Driven Development (FDD), Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM), Crystal and of course, Kanban although it is usually not considered as Agile development method but used in conjunction as a means for increasing efficiency.
This course was designed to walk any beginner through the agile key concepts, in addition to the basics of the most popular agile methodologies.
This course will mainly have the following sections:
1. Agile in brief (History, definition, values, and principles)
2. Scrum (Values, roles, events, and artifacts)
3. extreme Programming (Definition, values, and practices)
4. Kanban (Definition, principles, Kanban board, and Scrumban)
5. Dynamic system development method DSDM (Definition, principles, and practices)
6. Feature driven development FDD (Definition, processes, and practices)
7. Crystal family (Definition, principles, and methods)
WHY TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
– It was created by a professional project manager, Scrum and Agile expert, and leading global consultant.
– It will help you understand the theory behind the agile mindset, and the agile manifesto
– It will help you understand the different agile methodologies
– At the end of the course, you will be able to download useful excel templates to manage your agile project, like Iteration and release plan, retrospective, 30 days sprint planning, and task board templates.
– At Elite instructors we are providing our students 24x7x365 Support. You can contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year round, even on holidays, Christmas and New Years Eve; I will get back to you quickly (in a few hours tops) and deliver outstanding quality of service in my support.
WHO CAN ATTEND?
Anyone involved in project management using Agile methodology, such as programmers, testers, project managers and members of delivery teams.
At the end of this course, you will receive a certificate of completion, that might boost your CV and open new career opportunities.
STILL NOT CONVINCED?
And if you’re still not sure – here’s our promise to you:
This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee! That means, if you aren’t completely satisfied with your purchase, I will give you a refund – no questions asked!
By the end of this course, you’ll have a working understanding of the fundamentals of Agile mindset and practices as well as its most popular methodologies, in addition to real life scenarios explained.
Enroll today and get started learning the fundamentals of Agile methodologies.