[100% Off] Activities and Tools Used for Business (IIBA – ECBA) Udemy Coupon
The Activities and Tools Used for Business (IIBA – ECBA) is the 10th course of the Business Analysis Certification Program which includes a total of 14 courses.
The categories of techniques covered in this course include idea generation and data gathering techniques that you can use with groups, such as brainstorming, collaborative games, and workshops.
We’ll also look at decision-making techniques, such as estimation and prioritization. Finally, we’ll talk about several tools used for Business Analysis, such as Backlog Management, Balance Scorecard, and Business Model Canvas.
Group Activities for Knowledge Sharing
1. Brainstorming and Mind Mapping
2. Focus Groups and Workshops
3. Surveys and Questionnaires
4. Interviews and Observation
5. Lessons Learned and Collaborative Games
6. Exercise: Group Activities in Knowledge Sharing
Activities that Support Decision making
3. Reviews and Item Tracking
4. Vendor Assessment
5. Exercise: Techniques to Support Decision Making
Business Analysis Tools
1. Stakeholder List, Map, and Personas
2. Backlog Management
3. Balanced Scorecard
4. Roles and Permissions Matrix
5. Business Model Canvas 6. Functional Decomposition
7. Exercise: Using Business Analysis Tools
You can use this course to improve your business analysis knowledge and abilities and to obtain the certifications provided by the International Institute of Business Analysis. That’s it! Now go ahead and push that “Take this course” button and see you on the inside!