Learn or refresh the Angular Basics!
This course is no Angular course, but it includes detailed explanations of the core concepts used as well as about Angular in general. However, keep in mind that, as this course is no Angular course.
This course follows a hands-on approach, which means that the whole course is structured around one big application and the different concepts will be explained detailedly as they are introduced in this application.
Specifically, you will learn how to:
- Set up a NodeJS + Express + MongoDB + Angular Application with the help of the Angular CLI
- Use NodeJS and Express efficiently
- Build reusable Components in Angular and create a reactive User Experience with the Tools provided by Angular
- Connect your NodeJS (or any other language!) backend with your Angular App through Angular’s HttpClient service
- Provide appropriate endpoints on your Backend, for your Frontend to consume
- Add advanced features like file upload and pagination
- Make your Application more secure by implementing Users, Authentication as well as Authorization
- Handle Errors gracefully
- And much more…!
This hands-on concept allows you to not get stuck in the theory, but instantly see real implementation examples!
Who this course is for:
- Those looking to build a career as a NodeJS developer
- Those who don’t have server technology experience but wish to gain this skill