This course is in fact 4 courses in one. You will go from complete beginner to advanced Spanish student. If you are not a beginner, we still have lessons for you!
In this course, you will find 323 videos covering vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar and punctuation. These lessons break things down and cover topics in detail. This is Spanish for serious language learners.
323 lessons and over 109 hours of content! Every lesson has activities where:
- You will be expected to put your knowledge to use.
- You will create with the language and speak.
- You will be able to ask questions and get answer from language professionals.
By completing the entire course (all 4 levels), you will be capable of holding your own in Spanish!
- Talk with customers in Spanish.
- Travel and use Spanish in one of the 20 countries where over 420,000,000 people speak it as their native language.
- Even use your Spanish in the United States where there are over 37,000,000 native Spanish speakers.
Check out the lessons! You have 30 days to try out the entire course with 323 Spanish Lessons. Udemy offers a money-back guarantee, so you only pay if you are happy with the course.
Study. Learn. Use. (Meet people from Colombia and enjoy!)
Why study sentences? Memorizing the meaning of individual words… is pretty much pointless. If you want actual fluency, you need to see a word in as many example sentences as possible. That makes the language start to flow in your head. That shows you how to use the word. How it is combined with the other words. And many other things. We think that effort always converts into fluency. This is not true. If you memorize the meaning of individual words you won’t get fluent and you will spend a ton of effort. But studying sentences is the real deal. Is the method of learning that actually converts effort to fluency. Get some basic grammar, some basic vocabulary, then just dive into sentences and more sentences until you’re fluent.
What you’ll learn
- Improve your Pronunciation
- Improve your Speaking Skills
- Improve your Listening Skills
- Learn the Most Common Spanish Phrases
- Learn the Most Useful Words