Python Programming Basics full Guide for Python Programmers & Python Coders in a simple and easy way with Python Examples, Python quizzes, Resources & Python Projects to master Python from zero to hero.
you will learn:
- How to Install Python 3.
- How to use python IDLE.
- How to Install Anaconda for Python coding.
- How to Install Python 3.
- Learn how to use Online Jupyter for Python Programming.
- How to install Pycharm for Python Programming.
- Learn how to use Pycharm for Python coding.
- How to use Python IDLE.
- What the difference between Variables & Operators in Python.
- Operators Types in Python.
- Python Data Types.
- String Functions & entries in Python.
- How to use Input String Function in Python.
- Learn Python Data Strutures.
- How to create Lists & lists operations in Python.
- How to create Dictionaries & Dictionaries operations in Python .
- How to create Tuples & Tuples operations in Python.
- How to create Sets & Sets operations in Python.
- Learn how and when to use Control Flow and Loops in Python.
- IF Statement and control flow in Python.
- For Loop in Python.
- While Loop in Python.
- Learn how to Handle Errors in your Python programs.
- What are Python Functions.
- How to create functions in Python.
- Lambda Expression in Python.
- Python Modules.
- Lear how to use Python to open files.
- Learn coding in Python by examples.
- Apply what you will learn in Python through exercises.
- Learn Python by doing through Python Projects.
- Python Project (CCG) to master what you will learn.
- Object Oriented programming(OOP) in Python.
- Second Python project in Python Object Oriented Programming.
- Recap files to review what will learn in Python.
Why to master Python Programming Language ?
Python is a high level programming language, strong, elegant, and easy to learn.
Python is Faster than R programming language when used for data science.
Python Has lots of libraries which facilitate its use for data analysis.
Python is Objective oriented programming Language so you can use objects when coding in python.
Python is Free open source programming language.
Python can be used for a large variety of programming tasks, such as for desktop applications, game programming and mobile development all of that can be done using Python programming Language.
Python is a cross platform language, which means that code written for one operating system, such as Windows, will work well on Mac OS or Linux without making any changes to the Python code.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Python Programmer who want to master Python programming Concepts in simple and easy way.
- Python programmers willing to master python for data analytics.
- Students want to master Python programming basics.
- Students how want to learn how to use python Idle and, jupyter notebook (Ipython).
- Students want to learn how to use Pycharm.
- Students want to apply Python knowledge through Python Projects
- Students want to learn how use impeded Python interpreter in Udemy.
- Students want to build the skills that is needed to get your first Python programming job.
- By the end of the course you’ll get the confidence to code in Python smoothly & fluently.
Also Check:- [100%OFF]Bootstrap & jQuery – Certification Course for Beginners