Marketing Analytics: Pricing Strategies and Price Analytics
You’re looking for a complete course on pricing strategies and pricing analytics that maximize your firm revenue/profit, right?Marketing Analytics: Pricing Strategies and Price Analytics
You’ve found the right Marketing Analytics: Pricing Strategies course! This course teaches you everything you need to know about different pricing strategies and how to implement it using profit maximizing price points.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Implement pricing strategies such as simple linear pricing, price bundling, giving quantity discount, price skimming, applying two part tariffs and many more.
- Increase revenue/profit of your firm by implementing revenue / profit maximizing price point using Excel solver Add-in
- Confidently practice, discuss and understand different Pricing strategies used by organizations
How this course will help you?
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this Marketing Analytics: Pricing Strategies and Price Analytics course.
If you are a business manager or an executive, or a student who wants to learn and apply Pricing strategies in real world problems of business, this course will give you a solid base for that by teaching you the most popular pricing strategies and how to implement it.
Why should you choose this course?
We believe in teaching by example. This course is no exception. Every Section’s primary focus is to teach you the concepts through how-to examples. Each section has the following components:
- Theoretical concepts and use cases of each Pricing strategy
- Step-by-step instructions on how to arrive at revenue/profit maximizing price points in excel
- Downloadable Excel file containing data and solutions used in each lecture
- Class notes and assignments to revise and practice the concepts
The practical classes where we create the model for each of these strategies is something which differentiates this course from any other course available online.
What makes us qualified to teach you?
The course is taught by Abhishek and Pukhraj. As managers in Global Analytics Consulting firm, we have helped businesses solve their business problem using Analytics and we have used our experience to include the practical aspects of Marketing and data analytics in this course
We are also the creators of some of the most popular online courses – with over 170,000 enrollments and thousands of 5-star reviews like these ones:
This is very good, i love the fact the all explanation given can be understood by a layman – Joshua
Thank you Author for this wonderful course. You are the best and this course is worth any price. – Daisy
Teaching our students is our job and we are committed to it. If you have any questions about the course content, practice sheet or anything related to any topic, you can always post a question in the course or send us a direct message.
Download Practice files, take Quizzes, and complete Assignments
With each lecture, there are class notes attached for you to follow along. You can also take quizzes to check your understanding of concepts. Each section contains a practice assignment for you to practically implement your learning.
What is covered in this course?
Understanding how pricing impacts revenue and profitability is one of the most important issues faced by managers. In this course, we will explore how one can use analytics to determine the pricing strategy to be used, that helps achieve the objectives of the company.
Let me give you a brief overview of the course
- Section 1 – IntroductionIn this section we will learn about the course structure and the steps involved in devising a pricing strategies.
- Section 2 – Step 1: Setting a Pricing ObjectiveIn this section, we will discuss about different pricing objectives that a firm
- Section 3 – Step 2: Estimating DemandIn this section we will learn different types of Demand Curve We will also learn how to quickly estimate demand curves using Excel
- Section 4 – Step 3: Estimating CostsCost curves plays an important role in profit maximizing problems. In this section, we will learn how to estimate cost functions. we will also learn the effect of complimentary goods
- Section 5 – Step 4: Analyzing competitorsIn This section we will learn about analyzing competitors strategy and its effect on our pricing strategy
- Section 6 – Step 5: Evaluating Pricing StrategiesOnce we have demand and cost we can estimate revenue and profit at different price points and using different pricing strategies. In the section, we will be discussing a lot of pricing strategies such as simple linear pricing, price bundling, giving quantity discount, price skimming, applying two part tariffs and many more. All these are pricing strategies which companies are actually using. We will see what’s the thought and analytics that goes behind the decision of choosing a particular strategy.
Some of the examples in this course are from the book Marketing Analytics: Data-Driven Techniques with Microsoft Excel [Winston, Wayne L.]. We suggest this book as reading material for anyone aspiring to be a marketing analyst.
I am pretty confident that the course will give you the necessary knowledge and skills to immediately see practical benefits in your work place.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I’ll see you in lesson 1
Who this course is for:
- Anyone curious to master Pricing Analytics from beginner to advanced