Welcome to the “Java Coding Challenge Bootcamp: 2020” course.
Java Coding Challenge Bootcamp: 2020
I designed this course for you to help you solving coding problems using java from scratch.
If you are beginner and looking for learn programming or you want to be a programmer as early as possible, then this is the course for you. I designed this course with easy to average level of coding questions for you.
The coding challenge you will learn from this course:
# Add sub mul div & mod
# Even or odd
# Area of a circle
# Swap values
# Min max of two (ternary operator)
# MIn max of three (ternary operator)
# Second largest of three (ternary operator)
# Sort values of variable in ASC order
# Leap year
# Distance between two points of a straight line
# Sum of array elements
# Factorial number
# Greatest Common Divisor (GCD)
# Prime number testing
# Perfect number testing
# Sum up to N
# Sum up to N odd
# Sum up to N even
# Average of first N numbers
# Reverse a number
# Counting digits of a number
# Sum of digits
# Palindrome (for number)
# Reverse a string
# Palindrome (for strings)
# Binary to decimal
# Decimal to binary
# Decimal to octal
# Octal to decimal
# Decimal to hexadecimal
# Hexadecimal to decimal
# First recurring elements
# Most frequent
# Two sum
No worries, we have 30 days money back guarantee. So nothings to lose.Java Coding Challenge Bootcamp: 2020
See you inside!
What you’ll learn
- Learn the core Java skills needed to apply for Java developer positions in just 14 hours.
- Be able to sit for and pass the Oracle Java Certificate exam if you choose.
- Be able to demonstrate your understanding of Java to future employers.
- Learn industry “best practices” in Java software development from a professional Java developer who has worked in the language for 18 years.
- Acquire essential java basics for transitioning to the Spring Framework, Java EE, Android development and more.
- Obtain proficiency in Java 8 and Java 11.
Who this course is for:
- Who want to learn how to solve coding questions
- Serious about programming
- Trying to get into the programming world