Database A-Z certification / interview MCQ practice test
***************STUDENTS HAVE PASSED WITH AROUND 90% SCORE USING THIS PREP********************
- 500+ QUESTIONS – Varying difficult levels to give you a real feel of an exam. The focus has been given on multiple-choice and hands-on questions similar to the actual exam
- FREE EXAM TIPS – Announcements shared regularly on a weekly basis for you to crack the exam.
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE – Unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee
- COURSE UPDATES – Course content is regularly updated.
- UNLIMITED EXAM ATTEMPTS – Exams can be retaken any number of times.
- MOBILE ACCESS – Study on the go and access all resources from your mobile
- INSTRUCTOR SUPPORT – Responsive instructor support for any questions, concerns or suggestions.
- WEEKLY UPDATES – Based on student feedback.
- LIFETIME ACCESS – You will have lifetime access to the resources and we update the course regularly to ensure that its up to date.
A database is an organized collection of structured information, or data, typically stored electronically in a computer system. A database is usually controlled by a database management system (DBMS). Together, the data and the DBMS, along with the applications that are associated with them, are referred to as a database system, often shortened to just database.
Who this course is for:
- Whoever likes to improve their Database knowledge
Also Check:- [100%OFF]Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Foundations Associate Mock Tests