Cyber Security in 90 Minutes
This course aims to point out the security essentials for any given IT organization. The course enables students to setup a secure base from scratch or review an existing security skeleton for their IT environments. The course targets the IT security beginners as well as professionals to enrich their knowledge about cyber security and to pursue their career in such field. The course material is based on my understanding of several IT security curricula such as SANS, CEH, etc..Cyber Security in 90 Minutes
The course is meant to be brief to fit security specialists, IT admins, and developers
This course covers the fundamental building blocks of your required skill set – You will understand the threat and vulnerability landscape through threat modeling and risk assessments.
We explore the Dark and mindset of the cyber criminal. Covering malware, exploit kits, phishing, zero-day vulnerabilities and much more.
You will learn about the global tracking and hacking infrastructures that nation states run. Covering the NSA, FBI, CIA, GCHQ, China’s MSS and other intelligence agencies capabilities.
You will understand the foundations of operating system security and privacy functionality. A close look at the new Windows 10 privacy issues and how to best mitigate them.
There is a complete easy to follow crash course on encryption, how encryption can be bypassed and what you can do to mitigate the risks.
Master defenses against phishing, SMShing, vishing, identity theft, scam, cons and other social engineering threats.
Finally we cover the extremely important, but underused security control of isolation and compartmentalization. Covering sandboxes, application isolation, virtual machines, Whonix and Qubes OS.
What you’ll learn
- An advanced practical skillset in defeating all online threats – advanced hackers, trackers, malware and all Inter nastiness including mitigating government spying and mass surveillance.
- Become a cyber security specialist.
- The very latest up-to-date information and methods.
- We cover operating system security, privacy, and patching – On Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, MacOS and Linux.
- Explore the threat landscape – Darks, dark markets, zero day vulnerabilities, exploit kits, malware, phishing and much more.
- You will master encryption in an easy to follow crash course.
- Go in-depth into security through physical and virtual isolation and compartmentalization. Covering sandboxes, application isolation, virtual machines, Whonix and Qubes OS.
- You will learn about nation state secret tracking and hacking infrastructure.
- A certificate of completion is available signed by the instructor Nathan House so CPE credits can be claimed. An off-site sign-up is required to provide your details for
Who this course is for:
- Cybersecurity beginners
- Cybersecurity professionals
- IT security officers
ALSO CHECK: [100%OFF]Computer works Security