Cyber Security Extreme Test Preparation
Website Security, Mobile Phone Security , work Security , IOT Testing,Cyber Forensics.Cyber Security Extreme Test Preparation
- Website Security :- Web application security is a branch of information security that deals specifically with security of websites, web applications and web services.
- Mobile Phone Security :-Mobile device security refers to the measures taken to protect sensitive data stored on portable devices. It is also the ability to prevent unauthorized users from using mobile devices to access the enterprise work.
- work Security :-work security consists of the policies and practices adopted to prevent and monitor unauthorized access, misuse, modification, or denial of a computer work and work-accessible resources.
- IOT Security :- IoT security is the technology area concerned with safeguarding connected devices and works in the inter of things (IoT). … Allowing devices to connect to the inter opens them up to a number of serious vulnerabilities if they are not properly protected.
- Cyber Forensics :-Computer forensics is a branch of digital forensic science pertaining to evidence found in computers and digital storage media
What you’ll learn
- An advanced practical skillset in defeating all online threats – advanced hackers, trackers, malware and all Inter nastiness including mitigating government spying and mass surveillance.
- Become a cyber security specialist.
- The very latest up-to-date information and methods.
- We cover operating system security, privacy, and patching – On Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, MacOS and Linux.
- Explore the threat landscape – Darks, dark markets, zero day vulnerabilities, exploit kits, malware, phishing and much more.
- You will master encryption in an easy to follow crash course.
- Go in-depth into security through physical and virtual isolation and compartmentalization. Covering sandboxes, application isolation, virtual machines, Whonix and Qubes OS.
- You will learn about nation state secret tracking and hacking infrastructure.
- A certificate of completion is available signed by the instructor Nathan House so CPE credits can be claimed. An off-site sign-up is required to provide your details for this optional certificate.
This course includes:
- 12 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Learn a practical skill-set in defeating all online threats, including – advanced hackers, trackers, malware, zero days, exploit kits, cybercriminals and more.
Become a Cyber Security Specialist – Go from a beginner to advanced in this easy to follow expert course.
Covering all major platforms – Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, MacOS and Linux.
This course covers the fundamental building blocks of your required skill set – You will understand the threat and vulnerability landscape through threat modeling and risk assessments.
We explore the Dark and mindset of the cyber criminal. Covering malware, exploit kits, phishing, zero-day vulnerabilities and much more.
You will learn about the global tracking and hacking infrastructures that nation states run. Covering the NSA, FBI, CIA, GCHQ, China’s MSS and other intelligence agencies capabilities.
You will understand the foundations of operating system security and privacy functionality. A close look at the new Windows 10 privacy issues and how to best mitigate them.
There is a complete easy to follow crash course on encryption, how encryption can be bypassed and what you can do to mitigate the risks.
Master defenses against phishing, SMShing, vishing, identity theft, scam, cons and other social engineering threats.
Finally we cover the extremely important, but underused security control of isolation and compartmentalization. Covering sandboxes, application isolation, virtual machines, Whonix and Qubes OS.
Who this course is for:
- Cyber Security Analist
- work Admistrator
- VAPT Auditor
- Cyber Forensic Teams