Hi, In this course we are going to add a newsletter sign up form that will save our new subscribers to a database.Creating a Simple Newsletter Signup Using PHP and MySQL
To do this we are going to be using a backend programming language called PHP and a MySQL database.Don’t worry if that doesn’t make any sense to you, we will be going over all of the basics and walking you through it step by step.Creating a Simple Newsletter Signup Using PHP and MySQLIn this course we are going to add a newsletter signup form that saves to a database.
This course does however assume you have a basic understanding of html and css, and that you know how to push any updates up to a server and make them live.
If you don’t have that experience then I can recommend this course by Daniel Scott, it starts at the very beginning and will easy get you up to speed so you can start taking the next steps like working with PHP and databases.Creating a Simple Newsletter Signup Using PHP and MySQL
So if you’re ready to get started with our PHP database project … then sign up to the course and lets get started 🙂
Who this course is for:
- Beginner web developers wanting to learn PHP and MySQL.
1 section • 13 lectures • 53m total lengthCreating a simple newsletter signup using PHP and MySQL
- Things You Are Going to Need for This PHP Database Course
- Downloading and Setting Up Your Local Web Development Environment
- Creating a Database and Table With phpMyAdmin
- Adding a Website to XAMPP Server
- Adding a Form to Our Website Using Twitter Bootstrap
- PHP Basics to Handle a Form Submission
- Using PHP’s PDO Class to Connect to a Database
- Inserting Form Data Into a Database Table Using PHP
- Exporting a Mysql Table to Csv File Using phpMyAdmin
- Uploading Our PHP Project to a Bluehost Server
- HTML Form Validation Required and Email Attribute