RECOMMENDED LEARNING PATH
- 200+ Exercises – Programming in Python – from A to Z
- 210+ Exercises – Python Standard Libraries – from A to Z
- 100+ Exercises – Python Programming – Data Science – NumPy
- 100+ Exercises – Python Programming – Data Science – Pandas
- 100+ Exercises – Python – Data Science – scikit-learn
- 250+ Exercises – Data Science Bootcamp in Python
210+ Exercises – Python Standard Libraries – from A to Z
Welcome to the course 210+ Exercises – Python Standard Libraries – from A to Z, where you can test your Python programming skills.
The course is designed for people who have basic knowledge in Python. It consists of 210 exercises with solutions. The course is focused on practical learning.
Knowing the built-in libraries significantly improves our development skills. We will use, for example:
This is a great test for people who are learning the Python language and are looking for new challenges. Exercises are also a good test before the interview. If you’re wondering if it’s worth taking a step towards Python, don’t hesitate any longer and take the challenge today!
Who this course is for:
- people who want to improve their Python programming skills
- people who want to prepare for an interview
Also Check:- [100%OFF]Learn Java and Artificial Intelligence Programming Tools