Did you know that TikTok is currently the fastest growing social media platform in the world, with more than 2 billion downloads and 800 million monthly active users?
Did you know that TikTok is currently the most downloaded app in the world, outpacing YouTube, Facebook, and even Instagram?
Did you know the average use time in app for a TikTok users is 62 minutes?
TikTok is the hottest social media platform out there and its growing 4x as fast as Facebook did when it first started.
Everyone agrees: TikTok will replace Instagram as the ‘king of social media”.
Darius Moravcik is the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) for Reflectly, a rapidly growing mindfulness mobile app. He’s also a 2-time Udemy instructor, with over 7,000+ paying students and 300 5-star reviews.
Evan Kimbrell is in the top 1% of Udemy instructors with over 30 courses on Entrepreneurship & Marketing. His courses have over 500,000 students, 39,000+ 5 star reviews, and have been covered in publications such as TechCrunch, Entrepreneur Magazine, and Buzzfeed.
If you’re unsatisfied with the course in any way, you can get a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to take advantage of TikTok for marketing their business
- Anyone who wants to take advantage of TikTok for growing their own personal brand
- Anyone who wants to add TikTok as a competency on their resume or C.V.
What you’ll learn
- How to grow your own TikTok account organically
- How to design and scale TikTok ad campaigns
- How to design content specifically for TikTok’s algorithm
- How to get your content discovered, even when your account is brand new
- How to design a personal profile that’s optimized for engagement
- How to design a business profile that’s optimized for engagement
- How to design an aggregator profile that’s optimized for engagement
- How to post content in the best frequency and with the best timing
- How to pick an optimized username
- How to optimize your bio text and profile photo
- How to get your posts seen in other countries
- How to use TikTok analytics
- How to get verified on TikTok
- How to improve the production value of your posts
- How to participate in challenges and follow trends
- How the TikTok algorithm works
- How to create a content plan for posts
- How to handle videos that don’t get seen
- 3 ways to moize your TikTik account
- How to grow your TikTok account if you’re a business
- How to setup your ad account
- How to design your first TikTok ad campaign
- How to tell when your ads are doing well, or when they need troubleshooting
- How to scale your successful ads effectively
Also check:-[100%OFF]Facebook Ads For Beginners in 2020