Are you looking for the perfect all-in-one bundled python basic programming course? With not just tutorials but also example walkthroughs, this boot camp offers a seamless collection of videos taking you through the basics of Python with programs to work with as examples. This course takes content from the official Python Documentation and so offers in-depth yet simplified explanations for the fundamental concepts of Python.
It covers the following topics:
- Python Environment Setup
- Introduction To Python
- Python Syntax
- Python Comments
- Python As A Calculator
- A Simple Python Hello Python Project
- Variables In Python
- Python Data Types
- Operations on Different Types of Variables
- Python List
- Subsetting A List
- Slicing A List
- List Indexing
- Replacing List Elements
- Extending A List
- Deleting Elements From a List
Udemy does not allow me to add more lectures due to the 2hr time limit. So I will create more courses and help you learn. It will cover much more …
If you want to learn the fundamentals of Python for Data Science and want to use it for creating awesome programs that can help you with real-world situations, this course is just for you!
What are you waiting for? I’ll see you there!
– Eftekher Husain
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Python Developers curious about data science
- Anyone who is passionate about Python
- People who are interested in programming or software development
- Anyone who is willing to make their own Python programs.
- Anyone who is interested about data science
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to use Python interactively and by using a script
- Use Python for Data Science and Machine Learning
- Create your first variables and acquaint yourself with Python’s basic data types.