- Prerequisite SQL Skills AssessmentIn this section we’ll address the core SQL/MySQL skills that you should be comfortable with before starting the course, including SELECT statements, aggregate functions, and table joins. If you aren’t sure how your skills stack up, we’ve included a quiz to assess your baseline SQL knowledge. Advanced Databases
- MySQL Setup & InstallFor students who haven’t completed our intro course, we’ll demonstrate exactly how to download and install the tools that we’ll need to access MySQL, including MySQL Community Server & MySQL Workbench. We’ll share download guides for both Mac & PC, and run our first piece of SQL code to generate the project database that we’ll analyze throughout the course.Advanced Databases
- Traffic Analysis & Optimization In this section we’ll use MySQL to analyze where our website traffic is coming from, how different sources perform in terms of traffic volume and conversion rates, and how we can adjust bids to optimize our budgets.
This course includes
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Must be comfortable writing TSQL code and must know basic syntax like SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE etc.
Who this course is for:
- This SQL course is meant for people who have some experience in writing TSQL code. If you are a newbie, I recommend watching my previous course titled “Introduction to databases and Querying”. This course covers advanced topics like views, triggers, dynamic queries, pivots etc. If you are an absolute starter, this course is not for you.
What you’ll learn
- Know the different TSQL functionalities that exist