Become a work Security Specialist with this exclusive course covering every aspect of work Security. After this course, you will be able to discover security vulnerabilities across an entire work, by using work hacking techniques and vulnerability scanning.Cyber Security Course
You will be able to architect your work for maximum security and prevent local and remote attacks. You will understand the various types of firewalls that are available and what threats each helps mitigate.Cyber Security Course
Explore wireless security, the configurations that are required for maximum security, and why. Learn how Wi-Fi is hacked and how to mitigate those attacks, covering topics from Wireless encryption weaknesses and the latest WPA3 standard.Cyber Security Course
You will master work monitoring to discover and identify potential hackers, malware, and other adversaries that might be lurking on your work. Using tools like Wireshark and Nmap.
Learn the best ways to reduce the attack surface of your work and harden it for maximum security and privacy. Finally, you will fully understand how to best use IDS and IPS in your work to secure your work.
This work Security training can be used as a security solution for home-based or any business-sized works, which makes it an ideal solution for securing working activities.
After going through this course, you will find yourself at an intermediate level of knowledge regarding work security.
Who this course is for:
- Any inter user who wants to become an expert in security, privacy, and anonymity.
- For all levels of inter users who are interested in security, safety, and privacy.
- This course is for anyone who wants to keep their important files, emails, accounts and personal information out of the hackers.
- This course is for anyone who wants to become an expert in work security, privacy, and anonymity. This course covers work security attacking and defending techniques.
- This course is specially designed for the personnel who would love to gain a practical skillset in mitigating the work security attacks such as – Virus, Trojans, Spywares, Keyloggers, DoS/DDoS, Password based attacks etc. by implementing Firewalls/IDS/IPS solutions and implementing a complete work Vulnerability Assessment plan.
- This course is ideal for work Security leaders responsible for applying best practices to secure work, including those in the following positions: work Security Administrator, work Security Auditors, Security Consultant, Security Architect
- For anyone who would love to gain a practical skillset in mitigating the risk from, malware, Trojans, hackers, trackers, cyber criminals and all online threats.
- This course is designed for personal and home Inter security, privacy, and anonymity.
What you’ll learn
- work Fundamentals
- work Design Elements and Components
- work Security Threats, Vulnerabilities, and Attacks
- work Security Controls, Devices and Protocols
- Introduction to Intrusion Detection System
- Introduction to Firewalls
- Introduction to Wireless work Security
- Sniffing and Spoofing
- work Traffic Monitoring & Analysis
- work Scanning