Discover how to create the prevalent basic flat design illustrations that are on social media posts, blog posts, video thumbnails and more! During this course you’ll create create a coffee cup. a stack of memos, and a cell phone. This Is A Basic Graphic Design For Beginners Using Free Software Course. Throughout this course you’ll learn to:
- Create a thumbnail image for videos
- Create an image for social media posts
- Learn the basics of using Canva
- Learn about composition, color design, and layout in flat imagery
- No prior knowledge or experience is required
We have a 30-day 100% money back guarantee, so if you aren’t happy with your purchase, we will refund your course – no questions asked!
This Course Is Taught In English.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in the basics of flat design illustration in Canva for a cover image or other online media.
- New self-taught social media marketers, graphic designers or those who are curious on the mechanics of creating basic flat design illustrations in Canva.
- Those who are seeking a new opportunity as a social media marketer or graphic designer with little to no experience.
What you’ll learn
- This Is A Basic Graphic Design For Beginners Using Free Software Course.
- Learn how to make basic flat design illustrations in Canva for Social Media Post And Video Thumbnails
- How to create a basic flat design thumbnail images for videos
- How to create an basic flat design illustrations for social media posts
- Learn the basics of Canva
- Achieve a basic understanding for composition, color design, and layout in flat imagery