Soft Skills are those unique attributes that facilitates great #communication . They can be the special way that you show confidence in challenging situations. “The 10 Soft Skills You Must Have in Workplace” will help you learn how to develop a core set of soft skills. By managing and looking at the way people interact and seeing things in a new light, you will improve on almost every aspect of your life not only at work. By the end of this course, you will:
- Understand how to develop the must-have 10 soft skills
- Use soft skills to relate more effectively to others
- Apply these soft skills to specific situations.
- Differentiate between empathy, EI and professionalism.
- Understand how to communicate non-verbally
- Identify the team building techniques
- Identify the steps of solving a problem
- Identify the time management techniques
- Understand how to build trust
- Understand how to change your style of managing people or processes.
- Identify self-confidence traits
- Understand how to learn from criticism in workplace.
- Understand how to reach out to people and when to back off.
- Avoid the “Good Old Days” Syndrome
Who this course is for:
- Any one wanting to develop his or her soft skills