Product Management. *All Glory to GOD for giving me the knowledge and experience to create this course*
JOIN IN UDEMY’S MOST COMPREHENSIVE AGILE PRODUCT MANAGEMENT – PRODUCT BACKLOG COURSE!
THIS COURSE HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO SAVE YOU HUNDREDS IF NOT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON AGILE SCRUM TRAINING AND IMPLEMENTATION IN PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT.
“Scrum Open, Professional Scrum™, Professional Scrum Master™, PSM, PSM I, PSM 1, etc. is the protected brand of Scrum . org. Our course and practice exams are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum . org.”
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now!
The unique reasons for taking this course are:
1. Complete, Concise, Confident Overview of Product Backlog Theory – I cover the theory and give you examples of how the theory is used in industry.Product Management
2. Confidence in using Agile Scrum – In a very simple way, I teach you the fundamentals of Agile Scrum and Product Backlogs with Agile Product Management and how to use it effectively in industry without going into a class room or spending $£1000.
3. You get to ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoughtfully!
Includes Narration from Randal Schaffer and Ted R. Brown.
What is Agile Scrum?
Agile is an iterative time boxed software development approach that focuses on building software incrementally from the beginning of a project rather than delivering it all at once at the end. Scrum is a framework that traces back to early 90s, which provides a framework for managing complex product and software development with iterative and incremental processes. Scrum is a very popular framework for implementing agile project management.
Who should take is course?
Whether you are a developer or simply someone who wants the answer to the question “what is scrum and how can I use it in my projects”, this is definitely the class for you.
What will I learn?
In this class, you will learn:
• Product backlog and user stories- I give you a complete overview of what product backlog in scrum entails as used in the business work place without having to do a face to face course saving you hundreds if not thousands of dollars.
• Concise overview of agile scrum – Including the scrum theory, the scrum team, the scrum process, product backlog and a lot more.
• The facts based on real industry experience and research – The correct terminology and use of scrum is essential to mastering it. My experience in industry and research into the topic has been used to give you a solid grounding in the most concise way possible.
The course is video based with no supporting document necessary.
How is the course structured?
Each section features an overview of a particular aspect of agile product management of requirements using the product backlog such as its origin, when you can use it and how you can use it in product development. Examples are included throughout the course with excellent quality video and audio. All is based real world experience.
*All Glory to GOD for giving me the knowledge and experience to create this course*
Who this course is for:
- Product Owner , Scrum Master , Business Analyst , Business Owners, Support Teams, Maintenance Teams, Service and Sales Teams, Development Support Teams
- Anyone who wants a complete overview of how to manage requirements with a product backlog and certainty that they are getting the facts taught by an agile expert
- Someone preparing to work in a team that requires a product vision, user stories, a product owner, scrum meetings, user orientation as well as incremental development and testing.
- Anyone who wants to know how to be proficient with software development, team work and user satisfaction as far as software development is concerned.
- A candidate who wants answers to frequently misunderstood points within scrum theory or an expert candidate who wants a concise, quick refresher on agile scrum backlog management.