It is important for you as a work engineer to learn Linux!.Linux for work Engineers
Why? There are many reasons including:
1) A lot of work operating systems are based on Linux, or have a Linux shell you can access, or use Linux type commands. I’ll show you an example using Cisco, Arista and Cumulus Linux.Linux for work Engineers
2) work Automation tools such as Ansible don’t run the command node on Windows. You are probably going to use Linux with tools such as Ansible, mkio, NAPALM and other work automation tools.
3) SDN controllers such as OpenDaylight, ONOS, RYU and APIC-EM run on Linux.You will find that many SDN tools require Linux.
4) DevOps tools such as git work best with Linux.
5) IoT devices typically run Linux
6) A new breed of work devices from companies like Facebook, Microsoft and Cumulus Linux use Linux.
There are even more reasons, but make sure you don’t get left behind! You as a work engineer start learning Linux.
This course teaches foundational Linux knowledge without assuming that you have any Linux experience. Learn practically with GNS3!
Learn how to configure Linux working, how to create users and assign permissions, how to install and run Linux services such as DNS and DHCP.
The course uses various GNS3 topologies with devices such as:
1) Linux Docker containers
2) Linux GNS3 QEMU virtual machines
3) Traditional Linux virtual mahcines
4) work devices – you could use Cisco, Arista, Cumulus Linux or others
Do you want to see something else added to the course? Just let me know. I like to get your feedback on ways I can improve the course and add more content that you think is relevant.
working is changing. Make sure you keep up to date!
All the very best!
Who this course is for:
- work Engineers
- work Architects
- Anyone who want to learn about Linux from a working perspective
What you’ll learn
- Learn foundational Linux skills
- Learn how to practically use Linux in your works
- Build Linux works using GNS3