In this energizing new course, we tell you the best way to have numerous space names on a solitary Digital Ocean bead. We will tell you bit by bit the best way to design a bead with LAMP Stack on Ubuntu 18.04. This incorporates conveying a bead, introducing Ubuntu and all the parts remembered for LAMP Stack including Apache, MySQL, PHP and PhpMyAdmin.
We additionally investigate an energizing new element offered by Digital Ocean, called “Coasting IP’s” which permit you to move IP’s effectively between numerous beads.
After you comprehend the establishments of server arrangement, we get into designing Name Servers, DNS Zone Files and Virtual Hosts to have different areas from a solitary Virtual Server. You will have an intensive comprehension of setting document authorizations and building up a composed registry structure for every one of your sites.
We likewise tell you the best way to arrange a SSL declaration for every single site that you have on your virtual server. For this piece of the course we will utilize Let’s Encrypt. How about we Encrypt is a declaration authority that offers free SSL testaments, which are amazingly easy to introduce and make sure about.
You are free to utilize any facilitating supplier for this course, as the ideas can be handily actualized on any Virtual Server arranged with the Ubuntu dissemination.
Who this course is for:
- Understudies keen on figuring out how to convey virtual servers.
- Understudies keen on figuring out how to explore the Digital Ocean administrator board
- Understudies keen on figuring out how to design Apache, MySQL, PHP and PhpMyAdmin on Ubuntu 18.04
- Understudies keen on facilitating numerous spaces on a solitary virtual server
- Understudies who need a presentation into beginning a web facilitating administration for customers
- Understudies who require information on designing Name Servers, DNS Zone records and Virtual Host Files
- Understudies who need to make sure about various spaces on a solitary server, with SSL Certificates