Hi and Welcome to our most recent new course. We are happy you could go along with us on this energizing new learning undertaking!
In this course, we will be investigating one of the most impressive Web Server advancements accessible. One that has developed in ubiquity exponentially since its discharge – Yes, we are discussing NGINX.
Regardless of whether you are an accomplished web engineer or new to the business, you’ve likely known about the well established discussion among Apache and NGINX. Which one is better, what would it be a good idea for you to utilize? This course offers an extraordinary presentation into NGINX. We will cover a few significant themes, for example,
Understanding the distinction between Apache and NGINX
Introducing NGINX on a Digital Ocean Droplet or any Virtual Server of your decision.
Altering the NGINX Block Configuration record for facilitating Websites
Introducing fundamental segments on NGINX, for example, MySQL, PHP and PhpMyAdmin
Making sure about PhpMyAdmin utilizing representative connections and NGINX’s worked in validation passage.
Protecting your facilitated sites with free SSL utilizing Certbot and Let’s Encrypt
Introducing and Configuring WordPress on your NGINX Server
We will utilize Digital Ocean beads for this course, however you can make a virtual server with any cloud facilitating supplier of your decision. The arrangement steps would be the equivalent, paying little heed to who you have with. Additionally, we will utilize the most recent LTS rendition of Ubuntu (18.04).
Thus, in the event that you are prepared to jump once more into another course and become familiar with an assortment of new ideas, hit the sign-up button!
Who this course is for:
- Understudies keen on finding out about NGINX
- Understudies keen on learning the contrasts between Apache and NGINX
- Understudies keen on figuring out how to send a Virtual Server
- Understudies who need to figure out how to execute orders utilizing Console
- Understudies who need to figure out how to interface with a remote Virtual Server utilizing a SSH Client
- Understudies keen on Installing and Configuring NGINX on Ubuntu
- Understudies who need to Install and Configure PHP, MySQL and PhpMyAdmin on NGINX
- Understudies keen on figuring out how to connect an area name to a site facilitated on NGINX
- Understudies keen on figuring out how to introduce SSL on NGINX utilizing Let’s Encrypt
- Understudies who need to Install and Secure PhpMyAdmin for Database Management
- Understudies who need to figure out how to Install and Configure WordPress on NGINX