Easily Design Professional Kindle Book. By the end of this course, you will be able to design and create a professional Kindle book cover that sells
Bonus: Includes extra one hour course.
Hi. My name is Ian Stables, author of more than fifty Kindle books on Amazon. Many became best-sellers.
People do judge a book by its cover. Poor quality cover must mean a poor quality book.
So you need a professional cover to be successsful. The way I see it, you have three options:
- Pay a designer to create one for you. The problem is that it is expensive to get a professional result.
- Create your own cover. Unless you’re a designer, chances are high you’ll end up with an amateurish result.
- Find a way of creating one without being a designer.
Which one is your easiest option?
I bet you’re a bit like me. You like simple ways to do things.
This course will show you the simple way to design a professional cover… without being a designer. If you follow this simple process, you will get a professional result every single time.
The process is based on this simple fact: If you want to be successful, model someone successful.
The process follows these steps:
- Find out the right look for your book subject
- Find out the right colour and texture for the background
- Find out the right picture for your cover
- Find out the right fonts, sizes, direction, colours, and position for your text
- Then create your cover to match your choices
You also get these two extra bonuses:
— Step-by-step quick guide
Along with this course, you also get a downloadable quick guide to remind you of the main steps.
— The popular one hour course called, Create Entire Nonfiction Book Outlines in Minutes – Use Now
This course will show you how you can very quickly create an outline for an entire non-fiction book.
So in all, you get:
- This professional book cover design course
- The step-by-step quick guide
- And the extra one hour course
So learn this simple process and design professional book covers from now on.
Go ahead, click on the button to enroll now
Who this course is for:
- Self-published authors
- Authors who realise a professional cover is very important
- Beginners, intermediate and advance authors