Welcome to the complete Cisco CCNA 200-301 course!Cisco CCNA 200-301 Exam
This course helps you prepare for the newest CCNA 200-301 exam. This .is your first step towards attaining your Cisco certifications.
This course is unlike other CCNA courses as it contains:
* Large amount of practical video content with detailed explanations of CCNA topics and GNS3 and Cisco Packet Tracer demonstrations
* Built in Packet Tracer assessments and labs. Massive amount of practical, hands-on content that you can use to study offline.
* Software – Subting Calculators, Config-Register, binary & hexadecimal & decimal calculators
* Many demonstrations showing you practically how to configure and build Cisco works
* Quiz questions
works are all around us and you are using one right now to access this course.
Imagine for a moment, how different your life would be without access to Facebook, Snapchat, Google, YouTube, Whatsapp or any of the other websites on the Inter? How would you live with no Inter?
The Inter is extremely important in modern life today and all websites and Inter communication relies on working. This reliance is only predicted to continue with the growth of the Inter of Things (IoT) in the next few years.
Without routers, switches, work cabling and protocols like BGP there would be no Inter!
This course will teach you how works actually work and how you are able to connect to websites like Facebook, Google, and YouTube. Companies throughout the world (from the smallest to the largest) rely on works designed, installed and maintained by working engineers. Join this in demand industry!
Start your journey today learning about working.
Content in this course can be used towards your CCNA. Topics such as IP addressing, subting and many others can be applied directly to passing your CCNA certification.
Access our online simulations so you can practice on simulated Cisco routers and switches. You will get to type commands such as enable, configure terminal, router ospf and many others and learn how to configure devices.
I want to welcome you to this Cisco CCNA 200-301 course! I’m David Bombal, and I have been teaching working courses for over 15 years. I qualified as a Cisco Certified Interwork Engineer (CCIE) in 2003 and hold with numerous other working certifications. I’m also a Cisco and HPE certified instructor where I have trained thousands of working engineers in many of the largest companies in the world including Fortune 100 companies.
I have designed this course for anyone wanting to learn more about working and gain foundational knowledge, to help them embark on their working career. The concepts taught in this course can be applied directly to multiple industry certifications including the Cisco Certified work Associate (CCNA).
In this course, you will learn about topics such as IP addressing, IP subting, Routing, Switches, VLANs, Spanning Tree, work Address Translation, Wireless and a whole lot more.
You will also learn more about the latest working trends including work Automation and Software Defined working.
The course covers the topics in the lasted Cisco CCNA 200-301 exam.
At the end of this course, you will be able to confidently discuss working topics; and be able to start configuring real working devices such as routers and switches. In this an introductory course, but contains a lot of information that can be directly applied to the CCNA certification.
The ideal student for this course is someone looking to break into the working field, someone looking to extend their knowledge from PCs and servers to working, or someone interested in getting knowledge to work in one of the most exciting, most in-demand jobs in IT – working.
There are no requirements necessary to enroll in this course, I only ask that you come open minded and ready to learn.
Feel free to take a look at the course description and some of the sample free videos.
I look forward to seeing you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
- If you are interested in a working career, then this course is for you!
- This course is for anyone who wants to attain the Cisco CCNA certification
- This course will prepare the student for the CCNA 200-301 certification exam.
What you’ll learn
- This course is for anyone who wants to attain the Cisco CCNA 200-301 certification
- Once you complete this course and pass your CCNA exam, you can study towards higher level Cisco certifications
- This course will prepare you for the CCNA 200-301 certification exam.
- Learn how Kali Linux can be used to hack works
- Learn how to configure Cisco Routers and Switches
- Learn topics such has Wi-Fi, work Automation and work Security
- This course is practical! Once you complete the course, you will be able to apply what you have learned to real world working scenarios.